- Planning the work and efficiently organizing the site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines.
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force and the work of any subcontractors.
- Overseeing quality control and health and safety matters of Team on site.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Preparing Reports / MIS on Monthly Basis .
- Good communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
Required Candidate profile
- Engineering Degree with 5 years of Experience.
- Diploma holder with 10 years of experience
- Dynamic, aggressive, result oriented.
- Good in Liaisoning with government official/internal customer
- Ready to shoulder additional responsibility and in time delivery of desired assignment.
Perks and Benefits
Salary is negotiable
Full Time, Permanent
Diploma in Civil, B.Tech/B.E. in Civil
Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate Not Required