(JOB ALERT) Project Estimation Head- Civil Engineer INVOBUILD INFRATECH PRIVATE LIMITED
Looking for someone who has vast knowledge in DSR 2016 /PRICE Software for preparing estimates for sizeable projects. Well versed in schedule of rates, market rates of materials, machinery and labour charges. Single-handedly estimated/supervised civil structures of 10 floors or more (commercial/government building)
Ability to arrange man and material at the most competitive rates at even the most challenging locations will be an added advantage. Should be able to provide solid references from previous experience to validate the experiences.
Job Role includes
- Visiting sites for evaluating the possibility of proposed civil structures
- Foreseeing requirements such as power, water and material movement for the project
- Preparing detailed drawings/3D designs for the project(as per client requirement) with help of civil engineers or draftsman available
- Preparing project estimates in the most accurate and financially viable way possible for the company.
- Identifying, highlighting and reporting challenges which might come up during the execution phase.
- Inputting entire estimates and data’s into CRM and monitoring the progress
- Preparing detailed procurement plan and material costing once the project is live (detailed costing for materials and labour involved in completing the project)
- Releasing/Foreseeing purchase orders for the material purchase from each project and ensuring the purchase is made in the most competitive way as possible.
- Should have a thorough knowledge about all material market rates and Labour rates
- Added advantage would be someone who handled Civil constructions for government sectors including PWD\HLL\VSSC Accurate measurements and inspections.
- Good knowledge and working experience in MS Office, Auto CAD
- Writing reports, reading/preparing plans, structural drawings and supporting documents
Required Candidate profile
This position would probably be best suited to someone with a bit of knowledge, experience and wisdom in understanding the team environment, working with the different personalities and being able to guide and persuade them to your line of thinking.Someone with leadership abilities, who is a good communicator, has integrity and above all is honest.
This is a long-term position. We are looking for someone who wants a career; not someone who is just looking for a job to do for now. We would really like to hire someone that can see themselves working for us for at least the next 5+ years.
This is one of the most important roles in our company. Your actions over the next few months and years could be the difference between us whether to decline, or striving forwards and achieving new goals.Because of this, we will be putting a lot more effort and time into the hiring of this role, as we need to make sure the person we hire is the right fit for the company and will have the skills or ambition to take on this role.
Before applying for this position do go through the details twice and if you feel confident that you are the apt person do apply.