There are lost of soft skill, I have
1. Reading Comprehension – Understanding
2. Active Listening – Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
3. Speaking – Talking to others to convey information effectively.
4. Problem Solving – Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
5. Time Management – Managing one’s own time and the time of others.
6. Judgment and Decision Making – Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
7. Coordination – Adjusting actions in relation to others’ actions.
8. Monitoring – Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
9. Negotiation – Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
10. Service Orientation – Actively looking for ways to help people.
These are the required soft skills wanted for a civil engineer.