Skip to content
To reduce the cost of construction is basically some pointed the noted before the construction:
- Detail study of project
- be careful during the surveying works
- study the environment of the project location like wind,intensity of rain,weathering etc
- historic record. Some issues with the land can inhibit you from getting building permits, or cost a fortune in clean up .
- Just about everyone is concerned about pricing. It should be noted that in the end a more skilled and more expensive builder might reduce time, mistakes, and unexpected overages
- In many cases the least expensive area in the house to construct is the basement. It requires no additional roofing, the floor above adds no cost. It is only a matter of excavation of dirt, and the additional poured material. If you finish the basement, it can usually be allocated as finished space when selling the home.
- complete supervision during the construction
- daily expenses noted and total counting after weekly in all expenses
- experience labour use for the all steps in construction
- and time to time check the construction materials